top of page

Student Group

Public·16 members
Mohamed Ammar
Mohamed Ammar

How to Download Unravel, the Amazing Anime Song from Tokyo Ghoul

Download Lagu Anime Tokyo Ghoul Unravel: How to Enjoy the Thrilling Opening Theme of the Popular Anime Series

If you are a fan of anime, you might have heard of Tokyo Ghoul, a dark fantasy series that follows the story of Ken Kaneki, a college student who becomes a half-ghoul after a near-fatal encounter with a flesh-eating creature. The anime is known for its gore, violence, and psychological themes, as well as its captivating opening theme song, Unravel. In this article, we will tell you everything you need to know about this song, and how you can download lagu anime Tokyo Ghoul Unravel to enjoy it anytime and anywhere.

download lagu anime tokyo ghoul unravel

Download File: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2Feypm7oUVR0&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw0U9v_DMwHg-_kP4ID4zpxY

What is Tokyo Ghoul Unravel?

Tokyo Ghoul Unravel is the first opening theme song for the Tokyo Ghoul anime series, which aired from July to September 2014. The song is performed by TK from Ling Tosite Sigure, a Japanese rock band that is known for their progressive and experimental sound. The song was released as a single on July 23, 2014, and reached number six on the Oricon weekly chart.

The meaning and lyrics of the song

The song is a reflection of Kaneki's inner turmoil and identity crisis, as he struggles to cope with his new life as a half-ghoul. The lyrics express his confusion, pain, loneliness, and desperation, as he questions his own existence and reality. The song also conveys his desire to protect his loved ones from the cruel world of ghouls, even if it means losing himself in the process.

The song begins with the lines "Oshiete oshiete yo sono shikumi wo boku no naka ni dare ga iru no?" which means "Tell me, tell me how this works. Who is inside of me?" This shows Kaneki's curiosity and fear about his transformation, as he wonders who or what is controlling him. The chorus repeats the words "kowareta" and "kowaseru", which mean "broken" and "break", respectively. This implies that Kaneki feels broken by his situation, and that he can break others with his ghoul powers. The song ends with the line "oshiete oshiete boku no naka ni dare ga iru no", which means "tell me, tell me who is inside of me". This suggests that Kaneki is still searching for his true self, and that he has not found an answer yet.

The singer and composer of the song